Terms and conditions:
education and domestic use
3D and 6D Pictures Ltd have designed this website primarily for educational and research use by students at Schools, Colleges and Universities, and for home use by history lovers. We are pleased to offer you free use of our copyright material for use in your projects, subject to these conditions:
- You indicate the source as WoolworthsMuseum.co.uk in a footnote or title, or in the properties box of an electronic image
- You do not use the image or other content for any commercial purpose (in particular no copy of your work may be offered for sale or reprinted in a newspaper or magazine outside your school, college or
university, other than as an official academic paper or dissertation) without our prior written consent
- You do not imply any endorsement or approval of your work by the Woolworths Museum, 3D and 6D Pictures Ltd, or the past or present owners of the Woolworths, Ladybird, WorthIt! or Chad Valley brands.
- Please be aware that education and domestic use terms do not apply to any website operated by an organisation that sells goods or advertising for profit. Please see our separate commercial use terms and conditions. You are not permitted to copy pictures and attempt to sell them on line, or to pass off intellectual property from this website as your own.
- Please note that system controls prevent you embedding content from our website into your blog or web publication. You will need to make a copy of the image and publish using your own bandwidth.
- If you are in doubt about the usage you intend to make of our material please contact us and we will advise you.
Please note that the Woolworths Museum website is offered "just for fun". You are strongly advised not to allow the site content to influence any decision to buy or sell heritage Woolworths products, collectables, fixtures and fittings, franchises or other assets. While we have taken reasonable steps to confirm the accuracy of the factual contents, the editorial is a matter of opinion.